<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vthokie22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's interesting...attack the location of the writer rather than the article itself...that's some amazing logic</div></div>

It's common sense man--why wouldn't a writer from a VT-laden area write an article on behalf of a VT player's plight? He's biased from the get-go.

Did this guy ever stop to think that maybe the ACC has decided to clamp down on things of this nature, regardless of past offenses of other teams in other sports? No--because he was biased from the get-go.

That's why I don't give what he's got to say much credence. I did read what he said, and it's not very valid--it's conspiracy theory stuff. I'm sick of VT people crying wolf especially when VT's been given about every concession everyone in the ACC possibly could after the shootings. Now, they do something wrong and get punished and it's overly egregious. Gimme a break.

Had this been another school's player and this would have happened against VT, David Teel would have written an article praising the ACC's decision. Mark it down. </div></div>

Exactly what "concessions" have everyone in the ACC given Tech?